Digital Marketing Assistant Job Specification
With traditional marketing budgets being reallocated to digital channels, the role of traditional media has changed dramatically in the age of the internet-driven, 24-hour news cycle and the rise of social media.
This has opened the door to countless job possibilities for newly-qualified professionals.
The growth of interactive websites, mobile phones and social media has resulted in an understanding and knowledge gap for many businesses. EKW Group are offering new graduate-level careers in digital marketing and we are seeking ambitious individuals to fill specialist roles, including:
- Campaign metrics and research
- Communications and public relations (PR)
- Content marketing
- Database management and analysis
- Email marketing
- Pay-per-click (PPC)
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Social media
- WordPress Web design and development
- Artwork production and print processes
EKW Group are part of an integrated global advisory network combining accounting, tax, legal & audit services. ETL has a 9,000-strong team of experienced advisors supporting over 200,000 clients in over 60 countries. The group focuses on providing high quality integrated professional services to SMEs.
EKW Group are solely responsible for the production of digital marketing for ETL Global UK & it’s partners. We currently have a portfolio of 11 companies across the UK & we will continue to support ETL’s growth target in their plans for continued UK expansion.
The Digital Marketing assistant will be part of a small team, and will need to be someone who enjoys a varied role and is happy to react positively to a fast paced environment. The role is to work with the Head of Digital Marketing, to assist with the production of engaging high quality, email, social and website content to make our brand stand out from the crowd. You will also assist with campaign planning, producing compelling content & evaluating content effectiveness.
The main duties include:
- Assist with content management for the group’s portfolio of websites; generating new content, writing blogs and ensuring that all company information is kept up-to-date.
- Assist with the group’s e-marketing schedule, building and sending emails to our client & prospect database.
- Assist with the group’s multiple social media accounts across Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin.
- Assist with the group’s YouTube channel, including using Premiere Pro & After effects to generation of video production services.
- Liaison with external memberships in order to generate social content.
- Keeping up-to-date with current digital trends and suggesting new ideas.
- Enhance the digital strategy of the organisation.
This job description is not exhaustive, it may be amended from time to time in line with the demands of working in a fast-paced company.
- Demonstrable experience of using social media in a professional and/or promotional capacity.
- Video creation and editing experience.
- A working knowledge of design packages such as Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent copy writing and proofreading skills, and a keen eye for detail.
- A creative flair in the generation of fun and original online content.
- A good standard of computer literacy including the use of PCs, Macs, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Highly organised, with an ability to work to deadlines, and to plan and prioritise short & long-term tasks effectively.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a larger team.
- A good sense of humour and a proactive, positive attitude.
- An interest in digital and social media trends and updates.
- An organised and reliable approach to work.Skills of a creative artworker
- Good experience in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Good communication skills to ensure planning schedules run smoothly.
- A good understanding of brand and corporate guidelines.
- Collaborative skills to work closely with the Head of Digital, as well as the client.
- Great progress reporting skills at every stage of the design and artwork process.
- Methodical approach to archiving images and artwork.
- Experience in creating digital art and assets (such as web banners).
- Experience of working with advertising on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Experience of using website content management systems.
- Experience of working in an accounting environment.
Terms of employment
This is a permanent, full-time role, based at EKW Group/ETL Global UK’s head office in Bolton.
The role will be subject to a six-month probationary period.
- Our normal office hours are 9.00am – 5pm.
- Annual holiday entitlement is 22 days, Bank Holidays are an addition to this.
- Wide range of employees benefits available.
- Generous pension scheme.
- To start as soon as possible.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Please note that the closing date for applications is still ongoing
ETL Global UK have recently signed their 28th acquisition, it’s a very exciting time to join our Digital Marketing team.
latest news ETL Invest In SRLV Accountant, London