Having worked over 35 years within the industry
Optometrists across the country rely on the advanced Tax, VAT and Accounting services we provide. We work closely with our clients and understand the challenges that Opticians face. We will take care of all your tax and accountancy needs so you can continue delivering the best healthcare to your patients.
We have extensive experience working with medical professionals. We offer specific advice on issues such as allowable expenses and buying and selling businesses.
We can help secure the funding you need to start a practice, complete your annual tax return and work with you to create the best possible exit strategy for your business. We will support you from start to finish, not only taking care of your accounting needs but your whole business progression.
If you’re an established business we also offer a full auditing service and ensure you remain fully compliant with any relevant regulations
Tax planning is a critical part of financial management in the medical field. It is important to understand and discover ways in which you may pay fewer taxes, as well as maximise the tax allowances you may be entitled to.
We aim to ensure every opportunity for tax relief and refunds that may be available to you.
"The service has been good and the professional advice and support received has been great. The team at EKW group are very Knowledgeable and help me maximise my business potential."Sachin ValandVisual Eyecare Ltd
“I’m so pleased with the service they provide me. Nothing is ever too much trouble”Steph SearlFranchisee, Boots Opticians
Our list of services include:
- Partial exemption calculations for VAT
- FODO VAT calculations
- Bookkeeping service
- Monthly or quarterly management accounts
- Business plans and financial forecasts
- Personal tax advice
- Preparation of your self-assessment tax return
- Advice on allowable expenses and capital allowances
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Advice on asset purchase including financing arrangements
- Tax Return completion and specialist tax advice
- Payroll Bureau service and Auto Enrolment support
- Financial services, pension planning
- Long term business exit strategy and succession planning